Saturday, July 23, 2011

Avada Kedavra, Med.

Fucking Medicine's not fucking cool, for the time being. Exams are piling up and I'm enjoying too much non-academic shindigs. I'll be taking an exam in Physiology tomorrow, and I have yet to bury my nose in my book and "memorize" the shit out of abstract data that's just too, well, abstract for my understanding.

Anyway last night, my boyfriend and I went to the movies(told you there's too much non-school stuff going on) to watch the second part of HP7. Man, did I almost feel myself on the verge of tears. Call me one of those fans who stuck by Harry Potter until the end. I remember my mom placing the first book (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) in my hands, one ordinary day, when I was still 12. Little did I know that it would shape the face of mankind. Well. Not really, but, you get the idea. I remember having a solid crush on Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy in the movies) and would always, ALWAYS make believe I'm in some kind of relationship with the the characters. *coughs* Freak *coughs*. I even had those J.K. Rowling extras like this awesome book, Monster Book of Monsters as well as Quiddith Through the Ages. Former was about the different species of monsters residing in the wizard world, grizzly, slimy, and whatnot. The latter was about the history of the sport Quidditch. Now you couldn't blame me for pretending I was part of Harry Potter's world (and class). Harry Potter fan here, through and through. <3

Accio, Physio book.

Live long and prosper.
Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment