Saturday, October 22, 2011

When freedom reigns.

You've got no choice but to let it take over and smother you. It's semestral break, I'm cuddled up in bed, it's already 8 in the evening and I just woke up four hours ago. First thing I did was call Jollibee to take my late afternoon order. My goal for break is to gain weight but a meal twice a day isn't doing me a favor at all. I'm not even one of those stick-thin girls who desire to be stick-thinner, if you know what I mean. After the call with my favorite bee I went straight to the computer to go online, meaning logging on to Facebook and go pry over people's lives. Kidding. Basically, logging on to FB has become a routine since med school started cos that's where I get to see all updates related to school. Recently though I have been getting disappointed a lot with Trudi cos his FB profile isn't even alive anymore, despite him still catching up with his friend's posts and shit. Big deal. Speaking of relationships, another goal for the 3-week long break is to just take it easy and let things roll, and to NOT OVERTHINK. Over thinking, it's a bad habit of mine, and with the nagging following closely behind, it'd probably be the worst any boyfriend would imagine their girlfriends doing. It's every guy's nightmare. I should probably give Trudi a break and let him be a guy. Maybe it's the best thing to do, for us, and most especially for me. So this is where I stop talking about relationships and move to the fun part. Anyway, I just watched the first episode of The Walking Dead season 2. It's always exciting watching zombieocalypse shows, I don't know if it's cos of the gore, or the chase, the weird hook-ups, or the survival methods the actors show, or what the zombies look like, if they run fast or drag along slowly looking like dead retards, surely it's a combo of all mentioned. It was a good episode, and I can't wait for the next one. And the next one and the next fucking one. Now I'm waiting for my friend Ryza to arrive, I got a new book my mom bought for me, and I still have a little less than 3 weeks to get a life, get out there, and have fun, while it lasts.

Freedom for the win. Gotta own sem break, like a baws.

Live long and prosper.
Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment