Monday, October 22, 2012

MAC Marilyn Monroe lipstick in Charmed, I'm Sure

I have always loved Marilyn. Hence, when I heard that MAC was coming up with some delicious stuff in honor of the timeless beauty, I did not pass up the chance to grab at least one of the lippies!

I was really rooting for the shade Deeply Adored, but all the MAC outlets I called up had all their stocks of the lipstick sold already. I was a day late, as the launching of the collection was held October 20th, and I began calling the shops October 21st. Luckily TriNoma had a few Charmed I'm Sure(my 2nd choice) lippies left, so I rushed to the mall and got one. The color looks really nice, maybe something between Ruby Woo and Russian Red, not too bright, not too dark. It's the perfect shade. <3

I missed writing in this blog.
More in the days to come.

Live long and prosper.
Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment