Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maquillage

Written Feb 11, 2011

MAQUILLAGE

So what’s with all these experiments with make-up? For the record I’m no professional MUA. I just like to do it as a hobby, one I started doing since college. I was inspired by my sister’s friend. She had attended various workshops, and I was enthralled by how well she can apply eye shadow and how professional-looking her make-up case was, what with all the things there inside. It took a long time before I got a make-up case of my own. My sister gave it to me as a present about two years ago. But it never got full. Not even halfway there. I was a student for crying out loud, I was poor, and I was only able to buy things that were student-priced. Hahaha. Anyway here’s my good ‘ol hollow box of wonders.



On the contrary my sister’s case is quite crammed already. Believe it or not, this sister of mine has about 40 lipsticks in all. Majority of those are MAC lippies. Like WOW. I benefit from this really, cos I can borrow anything from her. Cheers for having a sibling who is just like me, only older.

The perks and upsides of the working class. Sigh.

It just takes practice to perfect applying make-up, really. Even salesladies handling make-up counters have a knack of doing it too.

When I start working and get my own munneh, I’ll purchase more stuff then maybe, just maybe, after work, come med school, I’ll be capable of balancing medicine(priorities, priorities), freelancing as a MUA, and being a mother of three. All that I can become, well, except for the last part. Not yet. :)

Live long and prosper
Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment