Friday, April 27, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun

Last Wednesday I helped my cousin shop for new clothes at the newly opened F21 at SM North. It was my first time to go there, so I began feeling all hyped up the moment my cousin messaged me saying she wanted to check out the place. Anyway the shop was big, just one big, big, shopping haven full of racks, clothes, and women. It's not as huge as the one in SM Megamall though. It was not all crowded like I expected, thankfully, so we were able to roam around freely without bumping into someone else's behind.

I picked out clothes for her, showed her which top goes with this and that, and so on. It was fun helping her out, and who wouldn't enjoy browsing through the awesome clothes F21's got?

Bright colors, as well as pastels, are so in right now. Color blocking's the trend, so you won't go wrong pairing hot pink with orange, coral with blue, green with yellow, the list goes on(Now don't go telling Barney he doesn't have a fashion sense). There were also cropped tops everywhere, ranging from cute neons to grungey, bad-ass ones. Throw in cute graphic tees, and the collection's complete. F21's a trip back to the 90's. LOVE.

My cousin bought a huge bag full of clothes, but of course, I didn't leave the store empty-handed. Bought these:

 So yay!

Live long and prosper, oh, and have a happy summer! :)
XO Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment