Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is why I love sleeping so much

October 14, 2010

‘Cause I always have the most awesome dreams. Okay, when I woke up this afternoon I felt like going back to sleep. The dream I had was just plain amazing. To narrate what exactly occurred would be impossible, I’ve already forgotten some parts of it, but I’ll try my very best to sum it up in three words: Football, Dancing, and BRANDON FLOWERS. Oh my God, just typing his name made my heart skip a beat.

To the best of my ability I would try and describe what happened:

Since Trudi and I broke up almost 5 months ago, I kept having dreams about him, about weddings and wonderful dates at the beach. This dream I had about football, he was in it, only this time, he wasn’t the one playing on the field, it was me. He was cheering me on. It was raining cats and dogs, my legs were all muddy, and after the game he picked me (all wet and fugly) up in his arms and we went someplace only the deep recesses of my brain would know about. It was all too fucking sweet. Even in my dreams, I love him to death. *KILIG*

I missed dancing, so I figured that was why I dreamt I was rehearsing for some competition. Dreams can make you more talented, more spontaneous, more FLEXIBLE than you really are. I was break dancing, and I was watching myself do stuff I absolutely cannot do in real life. Like twisting my shoulder and leaning on my elbow for support while raising my legs in a way they were doing it in Step Up or You Got Served.

The third part of the awesome dream was about Brandon Flowers. I would’ve just died right then and there, and if I really did then they would report “bangungot” as the cause of my death. Yuck nakakahiya, even para sa kaluluwa ko. All because of Brandon Flowers, and how he was wearing black eyeliner, how he told me that The Killers has already disbanded, and how we kissed, passionately. Now I’m turning red.

My dreams put the AWE in awesome.

Live long and prosper,
Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment