Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy 23rd Birthday, Love.

So yesterday was my boyfriend Trudi's birthday! He's been celebrating his birthday with me for roughly 6 years now. Within that span of time I never really gave him jaw-dropping, best girlfriend award-worthy gifts like an Xbox, toys, or an AWESOME VADER AWESOME HELMET(cos it's that awesome). Every now and then I give him inexpensive gifts, small tokens of love like cool graphic t-shirts, or just anything which catches my attention. That's one thing I love about Trudi- he doesn't care that much about material things, well, except for that car he'd always so wistfully yearn for.

After the grueling Pharmacology class I headed to E. Rod to meet up with him and his friends, Jonette and Bruce.

Jonette, My birthday boy, Bruce
I love you, and a happy happy birthday to you, Darling.


Live long and prosper
XO Judielle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment