Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Now you're gonna see my face

Then my face again, and another, and another.

Okay. If you've read my past posts you would know that I'm really not fond of collages, although I admit they're actually pretty to look at. But I had to try out my new gadget's Photo Booth which had this feature. Our family's old Mac computer is almost through serving its purpose. It's been with us since 2006. As much as I don't want to let it go, sooner or later I might have to say goodbye to it. Sob. :(

Moving on to another topic, classes have just started again, and I hate to say this but I might not be able post here as often as I did last month. Lessons will start piling up, and exams will suck the energy out of me. It's my second year in Medicine school and sleep would be of utmost importance to me in the months to come. I do hope I may squeeze in some time for my make up posts. Speaking of which, the four faces you see there are wearing MAC Up the Amp. It's the only purple lipstick I own, and to my dismay the bullet broke in half ages ago. It didn't stop me from using it though, only now I use a brush so the affected part would not budge.

I just realized I wrote about two MAC's today. Hahaha.

Live long and prosper
XO Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment