Thursday, May 3, 2012

All made up

My make up obsession started when I was 18(2007). My friend Jaq and I were attending our friend's debut so my sister asked her friend to do our make up. She went to a make up class and wanted to practice her skills so she agreed without any hesitations. Ever since that day I started putting on a bit of make up on my face and dreamt of becoming a MUA. Still I did poorly. Now my sister began watching tutorials of Michelle Phan and started buying little palettes and lipsticks with her salary. Unfortunately I didn't have that much money for purchasing make up. Back then I was a college student and my money was just for food and school stuff. Anyway her make up(lipsticks, especially) began piling up, and look, now she has this gargantuan lipstick collection.

                                                           Incredible, right?
                                                     YES, WE LURVE MAC.


I myself have a lippie collection, but damn, all my sister's lippies practically have their very own zipcode. If you know what I mean.

Now my favorite thing to do is putting on eyeshadow. It takes a lotta practice, and I did just that. I practiced and I practiced and tried mastering the art of swiping on eyeshadow. trust me, it takes effort, and of course, the perfect brush. If you happen to stumble upon my Tumblr account you'd notice some make up entries I posted. Here are some of the looks I made, in no particular order:












What say you? Am I on my way to becoming a kick-arse doctor/MUA? ;)

Live long and prosper,
XO Judielle


                      
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment