Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Free Hugs Here

How can you manage a smile when you're in the lowest of lows?

Seems to me that happiness is planned carefully, engineered to perfection by some being greater than us, to just simply take a frown away, even for just a second. It lurks around every corner, and we don't even know it until we feel that smile beginning to streak across our faces and the satisfaction we get from a lotta things. Perhaps it's simply magic.

Seeing a really really(and I mean, REALLY) cute dog, drinking a favorite beverage, taking a hot shower after a  tough day at school or at work, watching a really funny flick, are some of those instant pick-me-uppers that can mend a weary heart even for just a bit. Come on, I could write happy things here all day and still won't be done with the list, 'cos it goes on and on.

Oh, look! Puppies! :)

Certain chain-of-events might have led us to where we are now; deaths in the family, break-ups, PMS(yeah even that bitch), failures, etcetera, but I'm well aware how it was easier and more tolerable for us to get through the tough times. We might not have gotten out unscathed, but we definitely managed a smile or two in the process.

As for me, my current happiness involves learning Lady Gaga's You and I choreography, reading my ass off, watching Modern Family(it's so damn funny), and of course, writing. Oh, and those puppies!

Happiness, boy is it powerful.


Live long and prosper, and go be happy!
XO Judielle


No comments:

Post a Comment