Friday, May 11, 2012

Just to see you nude

I-it's not what you think it is!

Yeah right. Kinky title. Called it as such because this look is perfect when wearing nude colored dresses for special occasions. Take note, special occasions, cos you might go overboard wearing make up like this on an ordinary sunny day. Wait. Scratch that. This might work on a fun night out, too.

I did this last February, as preparation for my friend's look for a frat's induction ball she was attending. She asked me to go do her make up for her, so I eagerly agreed, of course. Love you, Nicole. <3 I did it on myself first to see if the colors would look good together.

Cranberry + gold, a little brown on the hollows of your eyes, YUM-UH.


 Add a pop of color to your lips, let's say, MAC Craving, shall we? And you're good to go.

Pardon the bushy eyebrows and the messy eyeliner,  I only did this for a little more than 5 minutes.
Remember: it's okay to break the rules sometimes, but see to it that it's for the right reasons. A dark eyeshadow color calls for light colored lips, but as you can see, I used neutral colors for the eyes, so it really doesn't give that clownish effect. Also, this is quite acceptable especially when going for a nude attire.

Live long and prosper.
XO Rosary

No comments:

Post a Comment