Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Garage Glamorous

Took inspiration from Lady Gaga's song, Paparazzi. I'm so excited for her concert next week I can barely sit still! 
Without eyeliner
Err, not sure why my hand's placed on my face like that



Eyes: e.l.f. eyeshadow palette - I used the colors pink, purple, and eggplant(yes, you heard it right). I swiped pink on the lids, purple on the outer v's, and eggplant on the bottom of the lids, right above the lash lines. Blend really well! It doesn't matter how long it takes, cos blending's the key to pretty eye makeup! Don't forget to put a light colored eyeshadow on top and on the inner corners of your eyes. 

Lips: But of course, MAC Viva Glam Gaga lippie

I suggest not putting too much eyeliner on cos it might conceal the eggplant colored eyeshadow. :)


Live long and prosper.
XO Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment