Monday, May 21, 2012

Seems expensive, yet expressive

Unleashing the color junkie in me, once again.

Here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson at the Mango Fashion Awards 2010.


Now for a closer look at her makeup:
As you can see gold + charcoal colored eyeshadow and the black eyeliner bring out the color of her eyes. I have brown eyes and from what I've researched, the colors blue and purple can really accentuate them.

Okay. My turn.





Was I able to achieve Scarlett J's makeup? Err, not quite, but okay enough. My gold's less pigmented, eyeliner less out there, and the lipstick I wore was paler. But considering my photos' quality, I have done a good job.

Eyes: e.l.f 100 palette, Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara, Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel liner in black

Lips: NYX round lippie in Louisiana(If you're wondering why the lippie looked pale, it's cos I only swiped a bit using a lipstick brush. Louisiana's actually a warm fuschia in color)

The ever trusty photo collage (an excuse of vain people who cannot be content with one photo to put their photos together so they won't look too vain. Or so they think.)


Live long and prosper.
XO Judielle


P.S. After 4 years of being blonde and shizz, I've finally dyed my hair black. My hair's originally dark brown but heck, Morticia Addams all the way, baby. All the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment