Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pick-me-up Friday



Yesterday I met up with Trudi. I didn't know it was Star Wars day until he told me, cos coincidentally, I was wearing my Star Wars top! How brilliant was that? He was wearing his Adidas Vader shirt I gave him for his birthday last year. We both love Star Wars. I've been watching all 6 movies since I was a kid, and Trudi, he started watching back in 2010 cos of his friends' influence. Now imagine how we looked while having dinner, with our matching SW shirts. Haha.
I paired my top with my pink Jack Purcell's, the only pair of sneakers I own. You see, I'm not the shirt-jeans-sneakers type of girl, but I wear jeans a lot, so I try different styles with those on. Trudi is one of the coolest guys on Earth, believe me, but when it comes to me dressing up, well, he's kinda picky. He's not really comfortable with me wearing short bottoms, so I got used to wearing jeans all the time. I sometimes get away with it, though. ;)

Awyea!
Anyway we had dinner at Bacolod Chicken Parilla, which is along Sct. Reyes. It's like Inasal, but the chicken's waaay better, and prices of the food are cheap. Also, the Kansi(an Ilonggo food which is a cross between Bulalo and Sinigang), our favorite, tastes wonderful. They also serve inihaw chicken parts like Baticolon(chicken gizzard) and Isol(chicken tail), among others. We ordered Kansi, Baticolon, and loads of rice. Yes, loads of rice, and no, I don't gain weight at all. It's always fun spending time with Trudi cos we always end up cracking up, and I ended up paying for the food. Brilliant Vader shirt-wearing-guy's brilliant.

It's Revenge of the Fifth today. Blip blop blip blip.

Live long and prosper.
XO Judielle

No comments:

Post a Comment